Skip to content
- Artist Relief Project | An initiative to help artists, musicians, and performers impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. Any individual artist in any discipline whose income has been impacted by COVID19-related cancellations and closures may apply for emergency relief and support.
- The Painter’s Secret Geometry by Charles Bouleau | A richly illustrated examination of visual arts in the European tradition. It shows how the great masters employed the “golden mean” and other geometrical patterns to compose their paintings.
- Interaction of Color by Josef Albers | A masterwork in art education. Conceived as a handbook and teaching aid for artists, instructors, and students, this influential book presents Albers’s singular explanation of complex color theory principles.
- The Geometry of Art and Life by Matila Ghyka | For the philosopher, scientist, archaeologist, art historian, biologist, poet, and artist as well as the general reader who wants to understand more about the fascinating properties of numbers and geometry, and their relationship to art and life, this is a thought-provoking book.
- Barnstone Studios Drawing Systems | Refine and enhance your drawing technique under the instruction of Myron Barnstone, an internationally renowned artist and founder of the acclaimed Barnstone Studios School of Art.
- Met Publications | Five decades of Met Publications on art history, available to read, download, and/or search for free.
- Free Sound Effects & Royalty Free Music | Zapsplat.com is designed for creatives of every industry, from YouTube creators, filmmakers, podcasters, game developers and more. Used by over 1 million people worldwide.
- Egg Tempera Movement | Striving to motivate and inspire interest among art collectors and the public in new and original works of fine art created in the genuine egg tempera technique.